Salvation Army Christmas Appeal 2015
VATI Projects has commenced its annual corporate donation drive for The Salvation Army HOPE Christmas Appeal. We are appealing to staff, suppliers, clients and the general public to donate for such a helpful cause.
The Salvation Army helps a lot of people in need, from diverse backgrounds. Their 2015 Wishes program allows supporters to choose where their donations are directed to, including programs such as (just to name a few):
- Helping struggling mothers with a Baby Bundle pack containing nappies, wipes and essentials to help care for infants
- Offering underprivileged people and families with food, groceries and company over a coffee or lunch
- Assisting homeless people with a street pack containing blankets, gloves and socks
- Providing relief to elderly with a power pack to help cover costs of utilities such as electricity
- Keeping the spirit of Christmas alive, with Santa Smile packs containing gifts from Santa for children whose parents may not be able to afford gifts at Christmas
VATI Projects is committed to this cause, and will double all donations made by our staff. We also encourage the public to make donations via the Salvo’s website http://salvos.org.au/wishes/vatiprojects
Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Every donation counts.
We are grateful for having employment, a safe place to spend Christmas, food on the table, and family and friends to enjoy company with over the festive season. We understand others may not be as fortunate and we are hoping we can get together and rally support and donations to help others in need this Christmas.
Wishing you all a very happy, safe and healthy Christmas and fantastic 2016.
The Salvation Army have specifically authorised VATI Projects to use its Salvation Army Hope Christmas Appeal logo on our website and other media during our corporate donation drive.